The one thing that is common among all parents is their child’s education. In other words, the one common concern among parents is to give their children the right education. Over the years, the definition of education has gone for a makeover. Gone are days when education was all about getting good marks. These days parents are equally concerned about the understanding of the subjects and concepts. That’s where parents make extra efforts to ensure that their children are getting the best learning experience.
This quest led to the demand for a home tutor. Parents who wish that their children have undivided and personal learning experience backing their school learning, choose tutoring services. Initially, when this concept came into existence, most of the parents found it an additional expense. On the other hand, parents who always get their children the best schooling thought tuitions would be more burdening for their children. However, very soon parents realised that home tuitions are not an expense but a wise investment for their child’s learning.
As the pandemic hit the world, all learning platforms shifted to online due to the high demand for tutoring services. Home tutors offer one-to-one attention whether it’s about learning , chemistry, Accounts, English Tuition, Science, Physics and Math Tuition and other more subjects.
So, here we bring you the benefits of tutoring services:
Benefits to children
- Personalize learning experience: Be it a physical classroom setup on the current day, online setup, a classroom on average has 20-25 students. This makes it difficult for a teacher to ensure that every student present is able to absorb and understand what is being taught. That’s where a home tutor helps. With a tutor, you can be sure that your child is getting that undivided attention and personalized learning experience. As your child is the only student the tutor gets a chance to understand what is your child’s learning style and thereby mould the teaching technique in such a way that your child learns what is being taught.
- Customized learning: When it comes to learning at school, the schedule is fixed and every child is to follow the same. However, a child may be good at some subjects for which he/she may need less time. On the other hand, there can be subjects which the child finds tough and needs more attention. That’s where tutoring services come to your rescue. A tutor ideally, creates a schedule based on the child’s convenience. In other words, the schedule is created based on the child’s learning capacity, the subjects in which the child is good and weak. Thus, the tutor creates a customized learning schedule.
- Focussed learning: In a regular classroom set up, the teacher ensures to impart knowledge to his/her best capacity. However, every child’s learning capacity and attention span is different and unique. Therefore, all the students may not learn as per the teacher’s expectation. That’s why tutors help. Firstly, because your child is the only student to whom the tutor teaches at a time, the teacher can be focused on ensuring that your child is understanding and absorbing what is being taught. The tutor can check the same using various techniques.
- Disciplined learning: In a typical classroom setup, there is scope for a lot of distraction during the learning. However, with home tuitions, you can be sure that your child gets a disciplined and dedicated learning experience. Your child will get used to studying everyday for a defined duration. In addition, this dedicated learning also teaches your child focus and concentration. It will equip your child to sit for a defined duration and focus on learning. This is not only useful for formal studies but is also useful for learning anything. This discipline becomes a great asset as your child turns an adult.
- Love towards learning: In a classroom setup it is seen there are children who fail to cope with the knowledge imparted like their fellow classmates. This at times affects the child’s confidence over personal learning abilities. Children start feeling low in their learning and hardworking abilities. However, as parents, it is your responsibility to address this issue and help your child to build confidence. That’s where home tuitions help. With personalised care, the child definitely learns better and thereby realizes the self learning power.
- More time: Often it so happens that because your child doesn’t have a dedicated or structured learning routine, he/she feels as if he/she is studying the whole day. However, in actuality, this scattered study routine kills your child’s precious time and also doesn’t let them have an effective learning experience. Thus, with a tutor, the child gets to structured learning, because of which he/she need not spend time post the defined tuition timing. Thus, post tuitions, the child is free to spend time minus the books and homework. The child can explore a lot of co-curricular activities
The above being the direct key benefits, hiring a home tutor proves to have benefits to the parents as well: Let us see how??
Benefits to parents:
- In the current situation, wherein in most of the families both the parents are working, it becomes really difficult for them to dedicate time to their child’s learning. In such a situation, tutors prove to be a great support to the parents.
- As your child is signed up to a defined learning schedule, you can plan your quality time with your child. You can engage with your child in creative activities like dancing, tennis etc.
- As parents, you would undoubtedly get your child the best school. However, getting a good tutor completes your quest of providing your child with the best of education.
- As parents, if you wish to be part of your child’s learning experience, then home tuitions are a great way. You can actually witness and understand your child’s abilities from the teacher directly.
- In a typical classroom setup, it is very difficult for a teacher to know and understand each and every child’s personal learning problems. Therefore, if a child is not doing well at studies, for a parent to address the issue purely based on the teacher’s inputs is not possible. Whereas in the home tuition scenario, because the teacher is focused on just your child, she/he will be able to learn the learning problems precisely. Thus, you can address the problem perfectly.
Thus, it is loud and clear that home tuitions are highly beneficial for children. As parents, choosing home tuitions is one of the best things that you can give your child. Complementing this growing demand, there are teachers across the globe. Now with the online classes, you can also opt for the best of the teachers from any part of the world for your child.