Quickbooks file doctor
Are you suffering from Company file issues on your system? And want to know how to resolve it by using the QuickBooks File Doctor. Don’t worry we are here to help you by providing all the information about this QuickBooks error. There are some following steps that can resolve your system issues in a few minutes but it is recommended you follow all the steps correctly.
QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor is a tool that combines two connection diagnostic tools in a program and it is designed by Intuit. There are another two tools like QuickBooks connection file diagnostic tool and another is QuickBooks network connection diagnostic tool that resolves different issues. The Mac user of QuickBooks can not access this tool.
Here is the list of QuickBooks errors that can be fixed by using the QuickBooks File Doctor:-
Error 6000 -301, Error 6000 -77, Error 6000 -82, Error 6150, QB Errro 6147, or QB Error 6130.
Types of QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor Tool
- QuickBooks stand-alone version- it is used from the server where only the QuickBooks database server manager components are installed.
- QuickBooks other versions- it is the built-in version that comes in handy with the latest versions and the QuickBooks 2016.
There are important points that may cause the QuickBooks data damage:-
- If the QuickBooks Database file dimensions reach their limit of 200 MB for 450MB, QuickBooks Pro & Enterprise.
- Shutdown the QuickBooks is improper. So, it may cause this error.
- If the UPS is not proper the abrupt power fall can cause the error and hurt the entire disk.
- The malicious attack of malware or viruses on the hard drive where the QuickBooks database is stored.
- The lack of specification may cause this error with the resources.
How QuickBooks File Doctor Tool Help
- If you lost important company files or any employee data then this tool QuickBooks File Doctor will help in accessing the files.
- When you can’t access company files and may QuickBooks Error 6000 series appear then this will fix all issues.
- When you face network related issues and also access the multi-user setup problem.
- QuickBooks File Doctor can fix files which are damaged and not opening.
Important things about QuickBooks File Doctor
- Before downloading the latest version you should uninstall the present QuickBooks File Doctor.
- The version of QuickBooks post 2015 comes with the inbuilt file doctor tool, but it is recommended to verify the external version of the File Doctor tool.
- It is accessible with all the QuickBooks desktops only for the Windows versions.
- In case of some error, this tool will appear automatically. You have to click on the start tab and then the rest of the work will tool done.
Download QuickBooks File Doctor
Follow all the steps to download and install the QuickBooks file doctor tool:-
- Firstly, you have to download the QuickBooks tool hub and then go to the downloads by pressing and holding the Ctrl+J button together.
- Then, you need to click on the QuickBooksToolHub.exe in the download list.
- After that, you have to accept the licence agreement by clicking on the OK tab.
- Now, tap on the next option and then you will see an install option and click on it.
- When the installation process is successfully done then you have to click on the Finish option.
- At last, you have to click on the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Note: if you don’t see the icon on your system then you have to click on Windows or start key and then search QuickBooks Tool Hub and open it.
How to Use QuickBooks File Doctor
There are the following steps to use the QuickBooks File Doctor. Check out all the steps to know how to run or use this tool:-
- Firstly, go to the official website of Intuit and download the QuickBooks File Doctor on your system.
- When the download is done then double-click on the qbfd.exe file and then you have to follow the instructions which appear on your screen to install the QBFD tool.
- After the installation, it will open up automatically. Then click on the green icon at Taskbar if you don’t see the file doctor.
- In the drop-down list search for the desired QuickBooks Company Files.
- Now, you will have to choose an option:-
- Both QB files damage & network connectivity- if you may face any issues in the company file or may you encounter a 6000 series error.
- Network connectivity- In the Multi-user mode and you may receive error code H202 or H303 or H505 while you open the company file in multi-user.
- Then, enter the company file administrator password and click on the Next button.
- Select the Host/Server or Computer.
- Make sure that you have to choose the right option-
- Select a workstation, if you run the QuickBooks file doctor on the system.
- Select Server, if the file doctor runs on the server.
- Choose one of the given below in a condition when the company file instruction share-
- Click on yes, if the file doctor runs on the system hosting.
- Click on no, if the file doctor doesn’t work on the system hosting.
- Now, you have to wait till the QuickBooks File Doctor completes the diagnosis.
- At last, close the file doctor when the diagnosis and repairing process is finished.
In this article, we discuss how to resolve company file errors through file doctors. I hope this article will be helpful for you and may follow all the instructions correctly. If you have any other issues then you can visit our other articles and troubleshoot them.