If you wish to troubleshoot the Amazon Fire error plr_prs_call_failed, obey the tips in this article. Amazon Prime Video is an on-demand video streaming service. It is quite affordable and has excellent content. Furthermore, you can easily spend your whole day watching TV shows and movies using this application.
However, if you get errors while watching your favorite movies and TV shows, it could be very frustrating.
Gladly, you can fix it using the steps mentioned in this article. Please carefully see the suggestions given below to get rid of this issue.
How to Solve Prime Video Plr_Prs_Call_Failed
We have investigated this issue and found some relevant solutions.
1. Disable IPv6
If you are using a broadband connection and have IPv6, you won’t be able to access Amazon Prime Video. It can also cause errors, spoiling your whole entertainment time. So consider disabling your router’s IPv6 settings to fix the “plr_prs_call_failed” issue. If you don’t know how to customize or edit the IPv6 settings on your internet router, please follow the suggestions in the user manual. You can also contact your network service provider and ask them to change it.
2. Customize the Advanced Internet Settings
Sometimes, turning off the IPv6 is not enough to resolve a technical problem. You may also have to check and customize your Fire TV Stick’s advanced network settings. This method is only for those who use Prime Video on Fire TV Stick.
To edit and fix advanced network settings, please follow the tips mentioned below:
- launch your TV Stick’s settings.
- Select the ‘Network’ choice inside the ‘About’ section.
- Quickly have a look at the information given there.
- Please check the below items there:
- IP Address
- Subnet Mask
- Please note these details in a separate place.
- Now, please configure the connection settings.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, please navigate to the your Fire TV’s settings.
- Then go to the ‘About’ section and select the ‘Network’ option.
- After that, carefully find and select ‘Connect to another network.’
- Navigate to the ‘no security’ option.
- Once you do that, please click on ‘detail settings’ option.
- Provide your IP address and gateway details into the required text fields.
- Please enter “24” in the front of the ‘network fixed-length’ label.
- Next, please setup the DNS settings as mentioned here:
- DNS1: 22.214.171.124
- DNS2: 126.96.36.199
- Finally, hit the ‘Connect’ button to finish the advanced internet settings.
Since you have reconfigured your advanced network settings, the Fire TV Stick should play your favorite content without any trouble.
If you are getting the error only when using the Prime Video service, the application might be outdated or corrupted. You can troubleshoot this issue by reinstalling the Prime Video app. So, please remove the current app from your device and navigate to your device’s app store. From there you can install Prime Video.
Once you have re-installed the app, open it and see if you have fixed the Amazon Fire TV Stick plr_prs_call_failed error.
Thank you for reading this guide, and we hope you have found it helpful.